Sunday 4 September 2022

Heraclea Update - Successor Elephant

My Uncle gave me this wonderful Elephant from Gripping Beast earlier this year and I finally found the time to assemble and paint it. We are slowly working away at a Battle of Heraclea project at the moment, and with Pyrrhus being pretty damn close to my favorite historical figure, I've gladly taken on that side of things while Gavin cracks on with the Romans.

The Elephant came with a few different tusk and trunk options and arrived in pretty good condition. A small amount of work with Milliput was needed to fix some honeycombing in the resin, but that wasn't really a problem. Overall I'm very happy with it and am in the market for another!







A few finishing touches with the paint remain, and basing... when I finally settle on a plan for that! 

Cheers all, happy gaming.




2 comments: