MtG

Monday, 5 June 2017

Quick update - Infinity!

I was able to pop in to BrisCon over the May Day long weekend here in Brisbane Queensland. It has grown heaps since last year (which I think was its 1st year) with a bunch more traders, tournaments and demo games present as well. A really well run event in my opinion. I picked up the following mini's to add to my Infinity collection. The Highlanders are for myself and my son chose one of the Aleph starter box's so he can give Infinity a crack too. I've got them undercoated at the moment but with the todays purchase of a new detail brush I'll start painting them in the evenings.




As with my Highlanders before, I think I'll stick pretty close to the studio paint scheme on the Aleph. I think it looks nice and the whites will be a good challenge. I've not painted anything of note in months so hopefully can get back on the horse with this lot.

I also picked up a couple of cheap packets of palm trees I plan to use for a 15mm board I'm working on. more on that in a future post I'm sure.




1 comment:


  1. Hey There !
    My name in Joshua Stawiarski Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

    Sorry if this sounds like spam, I just wanted to drop a message here say thanks for all of your years in supporting the community and hope it can also continue far into the future.

    Right now we are fighting the battle of looking for other content creators for our website but our reach doesn’t go as far we’d like.  We are wondering if you want to help us transform TWG with great pieces of work. We will provide as much value as we can to you, if you decide to take part, and to build a long-term working relationship.

    Here Is A Link To Explain In More Detail:
    http://www.talkwargaming.com/2017/10/content-creators-wanted.html

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Sincerely,
    Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

    Contact Me Here:
    editortalkwargaming@gmail.com

    Sorry If You May Get This Message Twice.

    ReplyDelete