MtG

Thursday, 28 January 2016

Plans for 2016

So having just flown home from Cancon this week I'm pretty excited about the year ahead.

At this stage I've got a few things here already which need a coat of paint to get the year kicked into gear. They are;

+ Dropzone Commander PHR box. I've only played Dropzone once with my Brother but really enjoyed it. The tables down at Cancon were amazing and the game just seems super fun!

+ Infnity Caledonian Highlanders. I started these guys late last year and having recieved some blisters and a box for Christmas I'm pretty keen to get these guys done. I've been painting a little this week after getting home and should have a good chunk of my 300 point list finished next week.


As far as plans for the rest of the year I think I'll only lock one in at this point.

1. Guildball. This really seems like my kind of game. I watched (on and off) some games down at Cancon and am pretty excited about this one. My brother has offered me the Butchers Guild starter box and I will definitely be grabbing these, painting them up and having a good crack at this one!

I think in 2016 I'll be concentrating on getting more games in rather than expanding my collection too much. I've got a good starting point in a few different systems now, so would like to take the time to actually play more games, and build on what i have already. I'm sure this plan will deviate at some point throughout the but I really want to put the emphasis back on gaming over collecting.


Here's a shot of the Egil Skallagrimsson mini I painted for my brother's Christmas present. I just liked the model to be honest and thought he looked pretty damn menacing as a Warlord.

As I mentioned above I've been working on my Infinity and will hopefully have them all finished within the week. I'll have to get some photos of them when they are all done and then some battle shots/reports as well. Here's one i finished a few weeks back though, hes the 1st Highlander SAS model from the Caledonian Highlander Army Starter Pack.

Cheers all, happy gaming.





No comments:

Post a Comment